NetBeez can be configured to send traps to an SNMP trap receiver.
To enable email alerts via SNMP:
- Access NetBeez Settings by clicking the gray cog icon in the upper right of the dashboard
- Access the Integrations tab and click the button to the On position for SNMP.
- Input the following information:
- SNMP server (required): The IP address or fully qualified hostname of the SNMP server.
- Trap port (required): Enter the port number in this field.
- Version (required): NetBeez supports only v.1 or v.2c.
- Read-Only Community (required): Specify the name of the read-only community.
- Click Save.
- Click the Test button to test the applied configuration.
After SNMP has been configured, navigate to the Notification Settings tab to select which notifications will be sent.