NetBeez supports multiple user accounts with different privileges and roles. The existing user roles are the following:
- Administrator - Accounts in this group have full privileges on the application and can manage user accounts.
- Read-write - Accounts in this group have full privileges on the application but cannot manage user accounts.
- Read-only - Accounts in this group have limited privileges on the application as they can read and access tests results but cannot create any new test or modify the agents' configuration.
Managing User Accounts
The user management panel is accessible to Administrators. To access the user management panel:
- Open Settings by clicking on the gray cog icon in the upper right.
- Click on the User Management tab.
- Via the User Management panel, it is possible to:
Create a new user account
- Click on the + sign
- Input the following information (required *):
Modify an existing user account
- Click on the gear located on the right side of the account entry.
- An Edit user window will appear. From here you can modify:
- First Name
- Last Name
Delete an existing user account
- Click on the red button on the right side of the account entry.
Changing the password of a user account
Currently, the only way to change the password of a user account is via the login panel, by inputting the email address of the account whose password needs to be changed and then clicking on the "Forgot username or password?" link.
You will receive an email with a link to a password reset form. The reset form will require that you answer the security question configured during the initial account configuration. After completing this form, you will be redirected to the dashboard login screen.