Blacklisting an Agent prevents that Agent from connecting to the central server. Blacklisting can be reversed.
To add an Agent to the blacklist:
- Open the Detail View of the Agent you would like to blacklist.
- Click Blacklist Agent in the Agent Settings menu.
- A confirmation screen will appear. Click Blacklist to confirm blacklisting the Agent.
To remove an Agent from the blacklist:
- Open NetBeez Settings and access the Agent Blacklist tab.
- On the Agent you would like to remove from the blacklist, click the red Remove icon.