Blacklisting an agent prevents that agent from connecting to the central server. Blacklisting can be reversed.
Access the Agent Details panel and then open the Agent Settings menu by clicking the cog icon and then select the Blacklist Agent option.
- Click Blacklist Agent in the Agent Settings menu
- A confirmation screen will appear. Click OK
- To remove an agent from the blacklist:
- Access the Blacklist tab on NetBeez Settings
- On the agent you would like to remove from the blacklist, click the red Remove icon