Once an agent is configured as wireless, it will remain as a wireless agent. If you would like to reset the agent and convert it to wired, follow these steps:
- Remove the wireless card and unplug the Ethernet cable
- When the agent appears as disconnected on the dashboard, delete the agent from the dashboard.
- Plug a mouse into any of the USB ports for 90 seconds.
- Reboot the device.
If you would like to revert the agent to wireless, please see this article:
- You can convert any wireless agent to wired, but if you do not have a license for an additional wired agent, it will not connect to your dashboard.
- When the agent is reset from wireless to wired, both of its interfaces are converted to DHCP.