Configure NetBeez to send alert notifications as Syslog messages.
To enable Syslog messages:
- Access NetBeez Settings by clicking the gray Settings cog in the upper right corner of the dashboard.
- Access the Integrations subtab.
- Click the On button for the Syslog section.
- Input the following information:
- Server Host: Syslog server IP address
- Port: The server port
- Facility: Enter facility in this field
- Click Save
- Click Test to test the configuration.
After Syslog has been configured, navigate to the Notification Settings tab to select which notifications will be sent.