This article describes how to:
- Request a NetBeez dashboard and a 30-day evaluation license
- Deploy the NetBeez Cisco app on Catalyst 9000 via the Cisco DNA platform
- A Cisco DNA platform
- A Cisco Catalyst 9000 device with a front panel USB stick of 128GB or bigger
- A DHCP server or a static IP address for the VM
- If you are not familiar with NetBeez, please request a demo or visit https://netbeez.net
- Consult the NetBeez online documentation or the YouTube channel (“How To” section)
- Request a 30-day trial license for a dedicated NetBeez dashboard hosted in the cloud at https://resources.netbeez.net/netbeez-cisco-evaluation
- Within 24 hours of your request, you will receive a confirmation email with the instructions needed to access your cloud dashboard and activate NetBeez on Cisco DNA.
- Download the NetBeez Cisco app here: https://storage.googleapis.com/netbeez-public/netbeez-cisco.tar
- Import the NetBeez Cisco app downloaded at Step 3 into your Cisco DNA. Follow the documented flow to install the Netbeez app. You will need the secret key received in Step 2 during app installation.
- The secret key is used by the NetBeez Cisco App to download and apply configuration settings from the cloud. If you have an internal HTTPS proxy, please include this information in this step.
- On the NetBeez dashboard, create monitoring Targets and schedule network performance tests.