This article describes how to upgrade an existing Docker Agent.
- Pull the NetBeez Agent from Docker Hub. To pull with the latest version, run the following command:
docker pull netbeez/nb-agent:latestAlternatively, if you wish to specify the agent version, use the appropriate version tag in your pull command, like so:
docker pull netbeez/nb-agent:v2.0.5Available tags are listed here: https://hub.docker.com/r/netbeez/nb-agent/tags
- On the host machine, stop the agent you wish to upgrade with the following command:
docker stop <agent_container_name>Note: If you do not know the name of the container, you many view it by running the following command:
- Once the agent is stopped, click the info icon on the Dashboard from the Agent Details to open a tooltip containing the command necessary to ensure the agent remains as the same agent when it comes back up.
- Copy this command from the tooltip and add the version tag of the version you pulled down in the first step. For example:
docker run -d --restart=always --mac-address="<mac_address>" -e "NB_SECRET_KEY=<secret_key>" -e "AGENT_UUID=<uuid>" netbeez/nb-agent:latest
- The upgraded agent should now be connected to the dashboard.
For additional information and commands for Docker Agents, please see our documentation on Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/netbeez/nb-agent