About the Integration
NetBeez collaborated with PlumSpace, a vendor of advanced Smart SFPs, to offer service assurance capabilities to PlumSpace's products.
Smart SFP supports all capabilities of the feature-rich NetBeez agent and management dashboard - ICMP/TCP ping, DNS, HTTP, traceroute, iPerf, and speed test-based performance tests, VoIP testing, all in a Small Form-factor Pluggable appliance. Smart SFP can be installed either in-line (replacing existing standard SFP) or out-of-line without assigning dedicated IP-address by using a Loaned IP feature.
Using Smart SFP with NetBeez network monitoring platform companies can enhance the visibility and performance of WAN networks by benefit from:
- In-line installation to optical links
- Real-time data and analytics
- Network and application performance
- Running tests between agents and other network hosts
- No free rack space and separate power supply required
To run the Smart SFP integration with NetBeez, you'll need:
- One NetBeez dashboard
- One or more SmartSFP products (provided by PlumSpace)