For the installation of the Windows remote worker with Intune follow the following steps.
Line-of-Business (LOB) Method
- On Intune > Select Apps > All apps > Add
- In the Select app type pane, under the Other app types, select Line-of-business app.
- Click Select. The Add app steps are displayed
- In the Add app pane, click Select app package file.
- In the App package file pane, select the browse button. Then, select a Windows installation file with the extension .msi (NetBeez_Agent_Installer.msi).
- When you're finished, select OK on the App package file pane to add the app.
- Set app information: In the App Information page, add the details for your app. Depending on the app that you chose, some of the values in this pane might be automatically filled in.
- Name: Enter the name of the app as it appears in the company portal. Make sure all app names that you use are unique.
- Description: Enter the description of the app
- Publisher: Enter the name of the publisher of the app
- App Install Context: Select the install context to be associated with this app. For dual-mode apps, select the desired context for this app. For all other apps, this is pre-selected based on the package and cannot be modified.
- Ignore app version: Set to Yes if the app developer automatically updates the app
- Command-line arguments. For example: /qn INSTALLGROUP="1" SECRETKEY="YOUR_SECRET_KEY" AUTOSETUP="1" AUTOUPDATE="1" STARTONBOOT="1"
- Category: Select one or more of the built-in app categories, or select a category that you created. Categories make it easier for users to find the app when they browse through the company portal.
- Show this as a featured app in the Company Portal: Display the app prominently on the main page of the company portal when users browse for apps.
- Information URL: Optionally, enter the URL of a website that contains information about this app. The URL appears in the company portal.
- Privacy URL: Optionally, enter the URL of a website that contains privacy information for this app. The URL appears in the company portal.
- Developer: Optionally, enter the name of the app developer.
- Owner: Optionally, enter a name for the owner of this app.
- Notes: Enter any notes that you want to associate with this app.
- Logo: Upload an icon that is associated with the app. This icon is displayed with the app when users browse through the company portal.
- Click Next to display the Scope tags page.
- Click Next to display the Assignments page.
- Select the Required, Available for enrolled devices, or Uninstall group assignments for the app.
- Review the values and settings you entered for the app.
- When you are done, click Create to add the app to Intune. The Overview blade for the line-of-business app is displayed
The app that you created now appears in the list of apps
PowerShell Script Method
- Download the PowerShell installation script from here.
- Edit the script and add your secret and the desired input arguments (more information here).
- On Intune Select Devices > Scripts > Add > Windows 10
In Basics, enter the following properties, and select Next:
- Name: Enter a name for the PowerShell script.
- Description: Enter a description for the PowerShell script. This setting is optional but recommended.
- In Script settings, enter the following properties, and select Next:
- Script location: Browse to the PowerShell script.
- Run this script using the log-on credentials: Select Yes to run the script with the user's credentials on the device. Choose No (default) to run the script in the system context.
- Enforce script signature check: Select Yes if the script must be signed by a trusted publisher. Select No (default) if there isn't a requirement for the script to be signed.
- Run the script in 64-bit PowerShell host: Select Yes to run the script in a 64-bit PowerShell host on a 64-bit client architecture. Select No (default) runs the script in a 32-bit PowerShell host.
- Select Assignments > Select groups to include. An existing list of Azure AD groups is shown. Select one or more groups that include the users whose devices receive the script. Choose Select. The groups you chose are shown in the list and will receive your policy.
- Select Next.
- In Review + add, a summary is shown of the settings you configured. Select Add to save the script. When you select Add, the policy is deployed to the groups you chose.