Endpoint performance metrics are reported to the dashboard by remote endpoints and network agents. CPU, RAM, and HDD space are reported on the agent details. CPU and RAM metrics can be overlaid on the realtime graph and historical graphs for Ping, DNS, and HTTP tests.
To view endpoint metrics in the agent details, click on any agent and view the information under the General tab:
Realtime and Historical Graph Metrics
To view CPU and RAM information on the realtime and historical graphs for Ping, HTTP, and DNS do the following steps:
1. Click on any agent to navigate to the agent's details.
2. Click on any Ping, HTTP, or DNS test:
3. Click on the CPU or RAM radio buttons on the realtime test:
4. To view the information on the historical charts, click on View History:
5. Click the CPU and RAM radio buttons on the historical charts: