+ UI Refactor of Alerts and Ad-Hoc tabs, which include minor improvements such as advanced filtering (Alerts) and new agent select and swap control (Ad-Hoc).
+ Migration of Ping, HTTP, and DNS raw results into our time series database.
+ New Alerts API that includes the same powerful filtering we provide on all the other endpoints.
+ Agent: Improved handling of wireless network connection attempts.
+ Agent: Improved logic for determining network speed test failures and added a retry mechanism.
+ UI: When viewing an Agent's tests you can now see which targets have a Path Analysis test, clicking the test will take you to that test in the Path Analysis UI.
* API: Fixed performance issue when performing data retention on traceroute results, which in some cases could prevent data retention from being performed.
* API: Fixed performance issue when performing data retention on statistics, which in some cases could prevent data retention from being performed.
* API: Fixed issue where Agents where agents using the default name were not getting sorted correctly.
* API: Fixed issue where Alert Detector Instances were not being initialized for newly registered agents.
* API: Fixed issue where filtering the Agent API by open Incidents would swap Agent ID for Incident ID.
* Server: Fixed issue where server maintenance scripts from running on some servers.
* UI: Fixed issue where Create Hopping Group button is not disabled when not enough wireless profiles are selected.
* UI: Fixed issue where after renaming a target the name doesn't get reflected when viewing an Agent's tests.
* UI: Fixed issue where scrollbars would render when not needed when viewing Incidents graphs.
* UI: Fixed issue where changing the timescale in Path Analysis and overall interactivity were retrieving more than one page of paginated data.
* UI: Fixed issue where labeling Target resources with the same labels would create confusing grouping.
* UI: Fixed issue where Agent List table resizes sporadically.
* UI: Fixed issue when re-assigning agent from hopping group to existing profile doesn't retain data.
* UI: Fixed issue where users could not delete wifi profile after removing from hopping group.
* UI: Fixed issue in the Target creation wizard where resources with the same address would be split between two resources instead of showing up as one.
* UI: Fixed issue in the Target creation wizard where "Test Through Proxy" is selected by default when creating an HTTP test.
* UI: Fixed issue in the Target creation wizard where the url would not revert back to previously set domain when editing a saved HTTP test.
* UI: Fixed issue where MTU couldn't be disabled when creating a Ping test.
* UI: Fixed issue where changing the time period for a Path Analysis would take a long time.
* UI: Fixed issue where the "Use Percentile Mean Metric" option would not persist when creating a new Alert Detector.
* UI: Fixed minor issue for Anomaly Detector table.
* Email Alerts: Instead of displaying the target name in the alerts table, the destination of the test will be displayed instead.