NetBeez agents can be deployed to AWS EC2 with the NetBeez AMI. An AWS account is needed to complete this tutorial and access to your NetBeez dashboard.
- Log into your AWS account.
- Click Services > Compute > EC2.
- Click AMI Catalog on the left.
- Click Community AMIs.
- Type 'NetBeez' in the field and press Enter.
- Click the Select button.
- Click Launch Instance with AMI button.
- Name the instance.
- Set instance type, t2.medium is recommended.
- Complete the Key Pair (login) Section.
- Complete the Network Settings Section.
- Click Launch Instance.
- SSH into the instance.
- Run the agent setup commands located on your NetBeez dashboard under Settings > About inside the instance.
- The agent will now appear under the Agents > Network Agents tab of your NetBeez dashboard.